Griffin Lookout is designed to support Sydney’s most exceptional independent theatre artists, through the provision of a venue, a small budget, and support from the Griffin team.
Each year, two participating projects will receive:
- A season of between two or three weeks at the SBW Stables
- $5000 cash towards production costs
- A 70/30 Box Office split in the artist’s favour
- Inclusion in Griffin’s Subscription Season
- Artistic, Marketing, and Producing support from Griffin
A place in Griffin Lookout is by invitation only.
For your project to be considered for Griffin Lookout, we need to get familiar with it (and you!) through one of the programs below.
For questions about Griffin Lookout, contact our Artistic Team at [email protected].