Griffin’s ‘Super Big Win’
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Griffin Theatre Company, 13 Craigend Street, Kings Cross, NSW, 2010. ABN 98 001 991 153
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years old or older only.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
5. The competition commences at 2pm on Sunday 25 August 2019 Australian Eastern Standard time and will close at 11.59 pm Australian Eastern Standard time on Friday 25 October 2019 (Term).
6. You may enter the competition once.
7. To enter the competition, participants must book a minimum of one subscription to Griffin’s 2020 Season. Surprise Five Subscriptions are excluded from this competition.
8. Entries to the competition are per transaction, not per subscription. For example, if you were to buy a subscription for both you and your partner in one transaction then you would go into the draw once.
9. If you buy a subscription for someone else as a gift, the purchaser (i.e. you), not the recipient, will go into the draw.
10. This a game of chance, the Prize Winner will be selected by random by a judge appointed by the Promoter.
11. The Major Prize comprises of:
• An overnight stay for two at QT Sydney including breakfast at Gowings Bar & Grill
• A one-year subscription to The Monthly and The Saturday Paper
• A double pass to the Closing Address at Sydney Writers’ Festival in 2020
• A double pass to the Cornelia Parker exhibition at Museum of Contemporary Art
• A double pass to Sydney Dance Company production in 2020
• A platinum double movie pass to Palace Cinemas
• A bottle of Four Pillars Gin
• A selection of Griffin scripts in a Griffin tote bag
Total Major Prize Value: $1, 253
13. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified via telephone and email and will be published on the Griffin website on Friday 1 November.
15. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for missed ferries.
17. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of a Griffin 2020 subscription being purchased. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received or the receipt of incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or computer network, line or server or internet provider, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network or any combination thereof.
18. If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
20. The personal information you provide in entering this competition will be used by the Promoter to conduct the competition.
21. In case of an emergency Griffin Theatre Company will use the contact details supplied by you when entering this competition.
Licence Number: LTPS/19/36792